17 May 2021
We are looking for a driven individual to join our retail team in Newark-on-Trent as an Architectural Technologist.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be working as an integral part of our retail team delivering major refurbishment and fit out projects across the UK.
- Working predominantly for a major national retailer that is bucking the current trend and expanding their various brands and retail assets throughout the UK. We currently have 10+ live projects for this client in various locations throughout the UK, ranging in value from £150k to £10M.
- Working alongside our key client contact and taking a leading role in delivering the technical package of information throughout a number of projects.
- You will be delivering technical drawing packages suitable for Planning, Building Regulations, Tender and Construction.
- Working as part of our retail team your role will include managing other Technician’s design outputs.
- Although the role will primarily be design based, there may also be the opportunity to run some projects so project running experience would be beneficial.
- All projects are delivered in Revit.
What we’re looking for:
- Min 7-10 years’ experience in a construction consultancy.
- Strong Revit skills and experience essential.
- A motivated individual who will commit themselves fully to the role and take ownership of their work.
- The ability to work in a team environment at pace and with energy to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both within the design team and with our clients.
- A sound experience of technical building design and Building Regulations.
- The ability to work on a number of projects at any one time and manage their workload accordingly to meet critical deadlines.
- Ideally someone who has some experience in retail development, although this is not essential.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience.
- Pension contribution.
- Private healthcare package (and option to expand to family members).
- Participation in professional training courses is supported by the Practice.
- 22 days holidays per year plus close down between Christmas and the New Year.
Please send your CV, portfolio and covering e-mail to email@example.com quoting the reference AT3.
Please summarise in your covering e-mail your relevant experience for this role.
© Wm Saunders Partnership LLP 2019 Registered in England and Wales
Registered office OC308323 : Sheppard Lockton House, Cafferata Way, Newark on Trent, Notts. NG24 2TN Also at Leeds, Derby & Lincoln.
Designed and Powered by Nettl of Newark & Redlime