Civil Design Engineer
16 Nov 2020
We are looking for an experienced and determined individual to join our Civils Team in Newark-on-Trent as a Civil Design Engineer.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be working as part of our busy Civils team producing high quality designs for residential, commercial and industrial projects, in addition to liaising with clients and external bodies to ensure smooth delivery of the project through concept, design, construction and operational stages.
- You will be working alongside our in-house architectural and structural teams or working with/for external design teams/contractors.
What we’re looking for:
- A degree in Civil Engineering.
- Incorporated or Chartered Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
- Min 10 years’ UK work experience.
- A sound knowledge of highway and drainage designs for both residential and commercial projects.
- The ability to work within a team at pace and with energy.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to work on a number of projects at any one time and manage workload accordingly to meet critical deadlines.
- MicroDrainage experience.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Pension contribution.
- Private healthcare package (and option to expand to family members).
- Participation in professional training courses is supported by the Practice.
- 22 days holidays per year plus close down between Christmas and the New Year.
Please send your CV, portfolio and covering e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please summarise in your covering e-mail your relevant experience for this role.
Please include the reference CDE1 in your e-mail subject.
© Wm Saunders Partnership LLP 2019 Registered in England and Wales
Registered office OC308323 : Sheppard Lockton House, Cafferata Way, Newark on Trent, Notts. NG24 2TN Also at Leeds, Derby & Lincoln.
Designed and Powered by Nettl of Newark & Redlime