This project comprised the complete reworking of the London Road playing fields in Louth to provide new pitches and a new pavilion for cricket and football.
The project was carried out as a design and build project working with a local contractor and the design was a key factor in winning the commission.
Designed on three levels, the building provides changing, social and groundsman’s facilities in an attractive building which gives good spectator views over the surrounding pitched.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
- Groundsman’s store in undercroft
- 6 changing rooms for football use
- 2 large cricket changing rooms
- Separate kit and bag storage
- Officials changing
- Toilets for spectators and public use
- Club room, divisible by acoustic screen
- Bar, kitchen, storage and disabled wcs
The first floor clubrooms provide excellent views over the pitches and provide an idyllic setting to watch a cricket game with pint of beer in hand!