Newark Office – Recruiting Now!
13 September 2018
Position: Experienced Architectural Technologist
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be working as an integral part of our retail team at our Newark office delivering new build and fit out projects across the UK.
- Working predominantly for a major national retailer that is expanding both their property and retail assets throughout the UK.
- Working alongside our key client contact and taking a key role in delivering the technical package of information throughout the projects.
- All projects are delivered in Revit
- Also potentially assisting with other residential and commercial development projects for the Practice.
What we’re looking for:
- Preferably someone who has some experience in retail development but this is not absolutely essential.
- A motivated individual who is driven to succeed and will commit themselves fully to the role.
- The ability to work at pace and with energy.
- Experience of working in and leading the technical aspects of a project team.
- Strong communication skills including project reporting.
- A sound experience of technical building design and Building Regulations both in terms of new build and refurbishment / fit out, minimum 5 years experience anticipated.
- Ability to work on a number of projects at any one time and manage their time and the team’s time accordingly.
- Definite requirement for experience in Revit (min. 3 years practical experience) and preferably AutoCAD in addition. Experience of other packages such as SketchUp, Photoshop, Lumion etc. beneficial.
- Benefits package includes pension contribution and private healthcare.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
© Wm Saunders Partnership LLP 2018 Registered in England and Wales
Registered office OC308323 : Sheppard Lockton House, Cafferata Way, Newark on Trent, Notts. NG24 2TN Also at Leeds & Derby
Designed and Powered by Nettl of Newark & Redlime